Click the link below to go back to the Gatehouse Homepage.
COVID-19 Safety Guidance
- All seating will be allocated in advanced
- Seating is socially distanced
- You may only sit with your household or support bubble
- We are unable to sit more than 4 people together. Please phone the box office if you require a household booking of more than 4
- Masks are required at all times during your visit
- We have a one-way system, and sanitation stations in place
Read our full Covid-19 safety guidance here
All bookings must be made online
We will not be taking bookings after 12noon on the day of the show
Tickets purchased online will incur a booking fee of seven percent of the total transaction.
When you purchase a ticket online you will receive an E-Ticket via email. There is no need to print this, we will have your details on the door.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA AMERICAN EXPRESS
Concessionary rates are available for most shows to those aged 65 and over, Gatehouse Angels, under-18s, students, Equity and MU members and those who are registered disabled.
If you have a positive test or a temperature your ticket can be refunded, provided you give us 24 hours notice. Alternatively, tickets can be exchanged for another performance of the same production (subject to availability).
If you have any questions please contact the Box Office on 020 8340 3488.
IF A PERFORMANCE IS SOLD OUT ONLINE, PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE ON 020 8340 3488 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY